Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodbye Acne - Acne Treatment Cure


So you want to get rid of your acne, you have had enough of the effect it is having on your life. Well I can empathise with you thoroughly as I have went through the experience of having this terrible skin condition. It effected my life so much! My self-esteem was at an all time low and I had very little confidence. I was so desperate to goodbye acne!.

What Causes Acne

There is a variety of factors that causes acne. The main biological cause of acne is a hormone called testosterone. Testosterone production begins during puberty, therefore the onset of acne is usually pinpointed from the age of 11 - 14.

The environmental factors that may cause an acne breakout include: climate, diet, cosmetics and a few other factors also.

Why Acne Scars Form

Acne scars form due to an injury that has been caused to the skin. The bodies inflammatory responses to sebum, dead cells and bacteria in the sebaceous glands of the skin causes these scars to form. There are two types of scars that can form, they are called keloids and ice pick scars.

Negative Effects Of Acne

There are many negative effects of suffering from this terrible skin condition. As I am sure you very well know if you are suffering from acne. Low self-esteem, low confidence, insecurities, anxiety and maybe even a lack of friends are all characteristic in the personality of an acne sufferer! Not a very nice existence.

However knowing about acne and how you can say 'goodbye acne', you can free yourself from both acne and the unsightly scars it may have caused!

How to cure your acne?

You can try to cure your acne by using some natural methods that other people claim work! Some of these cures include:

- Increasing your vitamin intake, particularly vitamin A. A 400mg supplement of vitamin A should be taken each day for a month if you want to see some great results in your acne.

- Applying lemon to your pimples and acne blemishes. This will reduce their size dramatically.

- Garlic is another great natural remedy to cure your acne. If you rub garlic on your acne several times a day. 3 seeds once a day for a month it will help cleanse your blood which will also be beneficial in curing your acne.

These natural remedies are just a few of the acne treatment cures that are beloved to be beneficial in helping you to say goodbye acne.








Goodbye Acne - A Powerful Step By Step Method

Acne ruled my life for too many years and I was desperate to find a cure. So I surfed endlessly around the internet trying every product I could get my hands on! Yet every product I tried was a dead end that did not work for me, until I came across this step by step system called 'Acne No More'. It is a brilliant acne treatment cure. I could not believe the results. I was actually able to say 'goodbye acne'.

You can get your hands this scientifically proven acne cure by visiting: http://homehealthcure.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger